Brunelcare are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Our website may occasionally contain links to and from other websites. If you follow the link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information to help us work with you and to understand and plan the services you need. We may collect and process the following data about you including (but not exclusively):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.brunelcare.org.uk (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, paying your rent, posting a complaint, reporting a repair or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Google analytics are used on all Brunelcare’s websites recording anonymous details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
You have a legal right to know what information is held about you for marketing purposes. To see this information, a request needs to be put in writing including;
- Your contact details to help us check your identity
- If the enquiry is about another living person, written confirmation that you are acting on their behalf
- A payment of £10 to cover the administrative costs which we will incur in processing your request.
The request should be sent to:
The Data Protection Controller
Bristol BS5 9FF